Monday 15 August 2011

1-2-1-2 Breath

One night first kiss,
wasn’t on purpose,
my aim was off,
you turned you head,
and my lips got lost,

1-2 1-2
thump thump
remember to breath
try not to linger

the taste of your lips
the scent of your cologne
one hand on your hair
one hand on you chest
your hand on my neck so gently yet so tight

1-2-1-2
thump thump
remember to breath
try not to fall

the thought of your body touching mine
the idea of spending the night in your arms
feeling chills running up and down
my legs feel week
I don’t want to leave

1-2-1-2
thump thump
remember to breath
dam it I fell

please dot let me get hurt now
that I fell in love with you

1-2-1-2
thump thump
and finally remember to breath

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember the first time we went on the bike? The first time that I felt your heart beating in my chest. Pounding so hard I felt nervous. It was beating in sync that I though it was my very own heart racing.

    ReplyDelete