Monday 20 June 2011

Thought I'd hold these words...

Thought I'd hold these words of you deep in my heart
I hope they'll reach you someday...

This heat is rising higher, like the pounding beat of my heart
I feel this intense fire, but i don't know where to start
But locked in this sensation, I then began to see
This everlasting emotion just won't set me free
I don't know whether fate brought us together
When we met for the very first time before
Maybe coincidence, maybe chance, or something more

I thank God for the time that I can spend beside you
Standing by your side, forever, till our days are through
I'm content with gazing at your smile so sublime
From this moment, until the end of time
The tie that binds us together through the lives we've led
Gives us strength to persevere, no matter what lies ahead

Thought I'd hold these words of you deep in my heart
I hope they'll reach you someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment