Wednesday 11 May 2011

Little pink clouds...

I can't think, I can't stop thinking, my head is filled with you... I can hardly breathe without inhaling you... Your'e in everything that i do... Im dreaming with my eyes wide open, little pink clouds twirling around me... I might be dreaming, not fully awake, but there's so much more I now see... Without a touch i feel, without a word i hear your voice. All i need to know is in your eyes. Your mere prescence makes my heart rejoice... When i'm with you, i feel so small yet so strong. Like even though im fragile, i can face any storm. Safe, secure, cherised, loved. Even in the heart of winter, your love can keep me warm... I love you, i cn truly say, and mean it from the heart. With God being our anchor, i know we'll never part. So take my hand and lets fly away, on little pink clouds to forever stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment